Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hockaday Pre-K Getting to Know You Party

Last week we proudly hosted the Hockaday Pre-K Getting to Know You Party for the 3rd straight year. Keep reading to find out what one Hockaday mom thought...

"Words do not adequately express our gratitude to you and your staff for a most stress-free, fun, and extremely organized event this afternoon.  The execution was smooth and the girls/parents were delighted.  Even though the group last year had informed us that kidville handled everything, my partner and I came prepared with name tags, markers, food….as soon as we arrived, your staff took the food and set it up, started making name tags with your own supplies, etc.  The staff was engaging, professional, and a delight. Adriana is a human calculator and remained calm and in control with the registration/payment.  She quickly figured out what was owed me and to kidville and I didn’t even get a chance to process but I trusted her.  Veronica was a professional (has always been whenever I would call/drop by with questions the past 2 years) and remained calm, helpful, interactive with the girls, even with her daughter there.  All members- and I wish I could remember everyone’s name - were AWESOME!   Thank you again- we will make sure to recommend Kidville to next year’s group!"

A big thank you to Hockaday Pre-K. We love hosting your parties!

Want to host your next party or event at Kidville?  Call 214-378-7777 to set up your perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment